The Idro Pro Jacket is workwear for the pros. If your job (or passion) means long rides in inclement weather, this jacket is just what you need. The amazing GORE-TEX® SHAKEDRY™ fabric sheds rain better than any other, while the stretch panels make this jacket fit like none other, yet it still packs away into a jersey pocket.
This is the ultimate waterproof cycling jacket. Light, packable, highly breathable, durably waterproof, and aero fitting. This is the first piece that brings all those features together into a jacket made for the rider who has to (or choses to) ride in any weather conditions. The unbelievably light GORE-TEX® SHAKEDRY™ fabric lets us make waterproof jackets that are lighter than ever while also being more breathable than ever. This miracle fabric has no stretch, though, so we've combined it with GORE-TEX® Topo inserts to give a close fit and extreme packability to a jacket that’s fully protective for all-day riding in the rain. We’ve given it two external pockets so you don’t have to unzip to reach your jersey pockets. We’ve given it a longer tail to shield you from the spray coming off your back wheel. And we’ve given it reflectivity for safety. Compared to our Idro 3 Jacket, this is more of a workhorse jacket. It’s made for the rider who leaves his house for an all-day ride in the rain, for the rider whose jacket is a necessity and not a piece that stays in a pocket until it’s needed.
- GORE-TEX® SHAKEDRY™ 2-layer ultralight waterproof breathable fabric
- Stretch GORE-TEX® side panel, shoulder, and sleeve give close-to-body fit
- Stretch wrist closure seals wrist and can cover gloves to keep water out
- YKK® Vislon® waterproof zipper
- 2 external rear pockets
- Silicone elastic waistband
- Fully taped seams for total waterproof construction
- Reflective trim
- Packs up small to easily stash away in jersey pocket
- Weight: 235gm
- Temperature: 4°C - 18°C / 39°F - 64°F