A Kreitler Alloy Roller system is the "Rolls-Royce" of roller systems - masterfully machined, perfectly balanced, and designed for decades of use. Smooth as the back of a razor, the Alloy drums are machined from aircraft-grade 6061 alloy to within two thousandths of concentricity and spin effortlessly on high-grade ABEC-5 sealed cartridge bearings. Alloy end caps are heavier than the polycarbonate end caps found on the Challenger series. The Alloy end caps create more momentum in the rollers and an increased coasting effect. The difference in weight is more noticeable on the larger drums. While the polycarbonate end caps of the Challenger series are high quality and built to last, the Alloy end caps maintain momentum better and are even longer lasting.
Kreitler Rollers are hand crafted using only the highest quality materials and carry a Lifetime Warranty. Standard features include:
- Aluminum drums turned on a CNC lathe with near perfect concentricity
- Instrument quality shield bearings for the smoothest, quietest ride available on rollers
- Quality steel frames, welded in exacting fixtures and black epoxy powder coated
- Frames fold for easy storage and transport and easily adjust to change wheelbase with no tools necessary
- Kreitler Rollers are made in Grand Junction, CO
- Built to last, all Kreitler Rollers carry a Lifetime Warranty