The high-performance trail rim moves to the next level with an agile and versatile attitude.
XM 1030 is the latest version of Mavic “XM” rims, and as such is the most advanced evolution. Offering both lightweight and a wider 30mm profile, this welded rim features ISM 4D technology (Inter Spoke Milling), which strategically removes material from the rim where it’s not needed but keeps it around the spokes, where tension is applied. This technology makes the rim lighter, for faster accelerations, without compromising durability.
Optimized up to the limit of material potential, XM 1030 is probably the best alloy Trail rim on the market.
Available in 28 and 32 holes, 27,5” and 29”.
- Best in its class alloy Trail rim: ISM4D rim machining reduces weight to close the gap to carbon rims without compromising strength.
- Wide 30mm rim for versatility and total riding control : 30mm wide rim is optimized for lower tire pressure, giving you a smoother ride with more traction and control
- Versatille, dynamic trail riding performance: Wide, strong rim profile ready to face any trail
- SUP / Welded
- Traditional drilling
- Single eyelet
- Tubeless Ready (Mavic UST valve recommended - not supplied with the rim)
- S6000 Aluminum
- ETRTO size 650b/27.5": 584 x 30TSS
- ETRTO size 29": 622 x 30TSS
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tubeless tape width: 35mm (not delivered with the rim)