FSA’s brand new range of high quality mountain bike cranksets are designed according to a fully-modular system, meaning that any rider or mechanic can easily, quickly and safely swap out the spider, spindles and chainrings from one set to another. It also features a built-in chain-line adjustment system so that wider Boost and traditional non-Boost configurations can each be accommodated with the same cranksets – so essentially one crankset works across any bike. The Modular system allows for the perfect combination of components, tailoring exact specification requirements to the individual rider and the type of terrain they’re facing, and for when the time comes to renew and upgrade components. Compatibility with all current and future standards mean that the flexibility – and value – of FSA’s modular cranks is unparalleled and the benefits can be shared by all riders, future-proofing your ride.
- Convertible spider design for different chainring and chainline configurations
- Hollow carbon composite arms with UD finish
- 30mm forged AL7050 BB392EVO spindle
- AL7075 100% CNC chainrings
- Thick-Thin tooth design for maximum chain engagement