The most convenient, complete vertical hydration system available.
- Safer riding - no reaching down for your bottle
- Easily refuels. Simply lift lid and fill using wide mouth, quick-fill opening
- Bite valve keeps straw full for quick drinking
- Comes complete with easy clip-on clamps for triathlon and TT Bars
- Mount the Hydroblade on MTB, fitness, drop or flat bars using the HYDROBLADE UNIVERSAL MOUNT, available separately.
- Fits widest range of bars – 80-160mm (center-to-center)
- Easy to Drink and Refill
- Hands-free drinking. Simply sip from the straw, keeping your eyes on the road ahead.
- NEW ClickCover! ClickCover designed with grippy pull-tab for opening. Simply pop open and refill via Split Cap. Insert bottle nozzle into aperture for fast, quick refill.
- Comes with two cap styles! System also includes highly-acclaimed classic Torpedo Clear Cap. Wide mouth, quick-fill opening also makes mid-ride refill of tablets or powder a breeze.
- Top-of-the-line bite valve decreases bloating by reducing air intake when sipping
- Flat bottom allows bottle to stand upright on counter when filled
- Clean, Aerodynamic Design
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) optimized aerodynamic shape to minimize system drag
- Flow straighteners molded in for added drag reduction
- Highly-Acclaimed Megadjust™ Mounting
- Securely adjusts to widest range of cockpit configurations 80mm-160mm (center-to-center)
- Accommodates up to 20° of aerobar extension rotation
- SecureClip™ Brackets
- Simply clips onto aerobar extensions for a clean bike aesthetic. Eliminates need for extra zip-ties, rubber bands or electrical tape to prevent rocking or tilting.
- Fits 22.2 diameter aerobar extensions. If your bars are oversized contact us.
Bracket Width: 80 – 160mm
Weight: 263g (empty)
- Bottle: High Density Polyethylene, Food Grade BPA-Free Plastic (Per EU No 10/2011, FDA 21 CFR 177.1520)
- Hydroblade Mount / Lid: Nylon Composite
- Brackets: Nylon composite with Velcro straps coated with no-slip silicone grip. Fits 22.2 diameter aerobar extensions.
- Hardware: Black rust-proof steel
Bottle and Bottle Accessories: Bottle, Straw with Bite Valve, Splash-proof Lid, Clear Silicone Lid and Slotted Lid, Retainer Strap
Mounting Accessories: Hydroblade Mount, 2 Mounting Clamps with silicone coated straps for tri or TT Bars. Mount the Hydroblade on MTB, fitness, drop or flat bars using the Hydroblade Universal Bracket, available separately.
The HYDROBLADE is for CASUAL mountain biking with front suspension forks.