Freewheel Trail trousers are robust and heavy on features, ideal for the adventure cyclist
- Freewheel Trail trousers are robust and heavy on features, ideal for the adventure cyclist
- Feature packed with fixture loops inside the waist band so you can add the Freewheel liner short with 1D-Sport chamois pad with ease
- 5 zipped pockets and a further mega drop-in pocket gives enough storage for trail essentials and a whole load more!
- The integrated webbed belt with metal buckle allows you to find that perfect fit
- The metal buckle cleverly doubles up as a bottle opener for the post ride beer!
- Rear gusset area is made of a two way stretch material for increased comfort in the saddle
- Additional drop in pocket on the rear side is sized to allow an OS Map to fit
- Ripstop fabric ensures the trousers remain in good condition season after season
- Twin needle stitching in all the right areas ensure durability
- Main fabric; 100% Polyester Ripstop, coated with C6 DWR