Unior Pro Kit Tool Case Only
Pickup currently unavailable at Bikefit Marlborough
Tools with verified quality
Unior Hand tools are in compliance with the European and global quality standards. Unior is striving to assure the high quality of hand tools also as a fully authorized CEO (European Tools Committee) member.
Unior was among the first manufacturers of hand tools in Europe to receive ISO 9001 quality certificate. In 1994, the company received ISO 9001 quality certificate for the development, production and marketing of hand tools, sheet metal housing for hand tools and mechanical processing of forging parts.
Unior tools are in compliance with DIN standard. Since 1991, the tools for working at high voltage also proudly hold VDE certificate, issued by VDE Institute- "Pruf und Zertifizierungsinstitut" from Offenbach in Germany.
Pro Kit Tool Case Only
- The toolbox is designed especially for bike tools; it’s made of heavy duty plastic and is waterproof and dustproof.
- It features a hangout pallet that hooks to the holes on the front side of the case, allowing you to have all your tools at hand. The pallet has 9 pockets that are designed to carry everything from pliers to open end wrenches.
- Flaps in the lid can be closed tightly with the Velcro straps; when closed, they also secure the tools in place. Open flaps and inner part of the lid give you 35 individual pockets to carry your tools. The biggest pockets can take our T handle hexes up to size 10 and a special small pockets can securely hold L shaped hex down to size 1.5 or similar small tools, so nothing ever gets lost
- The pockets are sewed together with durable nylon thread
- Waterproof and dustproof in accordance with IP67 certificate
- Watertight seal around lid
- Automatic pressure release valve
- Easy to open double throw latches
- Load tested soft grip handle
- Holes for shoulder strap (strap not included in the kit)
- Thick body material
- Nylon pins, corrosion free
- Hang out pallet with 9 pockets, designed to carry everything from pliers to open end wrenches
- Aluminum divider at the bottom of the tool case to keep your tools organized
- Flaps neatly close into the lid of the tool case
- The lid can carry T handle hexes up to size 10
- Special safety tight pockets to hold small tools
- 44 pockets all together + storage under the pallet
Our on-line store is open 24/7 and we ship Monday through Friday, excluding some holidays. Orders received for products without shipping restrictions on its product page will ship the same business day when received before 12:00 p.m. PST. Orders in high demand will have an estimated production time listed on its product page and will ship according to the date listed.
We have been designing and manufacturing bags and cases in our own backyard from the start. This lets us turn prototypes to production very quickly and ensure products are made just right.