The Quick Haul is a built-to-last compact e-bike that’s ready to tackle your daily grind. Think of it as the multitool of e-bikes: small and unassuming enough to be your daily go-to, yet capable of handling big jobs with finesse.
Designed to Be Used—Often
The Quick Haul makes doing stuff by bike practical, easy, and fun—so you’ll reach for it just about every day. It’s designed to help you carry passengers and cargo with ease, and it’s a joy to ride. A compact, space-saving design simplifies storage and transport.
The Carrying Capacity You Need
The short, low-capacity rear racks found on most city bikes limit how much you can do by bike (and make defaulting to a car more likely). The Quick Haul features an extra-long rear rack with a 50-kg (110 lb) capacity, so you can do a lot more—from hauling groceries to giving your kid a lift to school. Add an optional front rack to do both at once.
Modular & Customizable
Choose from a vast array of accessories to turn your Quick Haul into the ideal tool for all your jobs. The Quick Haul’s accessories ecosystem offers perfect-fit options for your commute, your kid’s school run, doggy playdates, errands, and lots more.
If you were buying a car, you’d assume your spouse, partner, teenager, and best friend could use it, too. The same should go for your e-bike, which is why we outfitted the Quick Haul with an adjustable stem and seatpost to fit riders 145 - 195 cm (4’9” - 6’5”).
Fun to Ride
The Quick Haul features the unbeatably smooth Bosch motor system paired with stable yet responsive geometry. The result: a bike that’s as fun to ride as it is useful. The cockpit offers a comfy riding position similar to your favorite hybrid or trekking bike—perfect for turning everyday chores into mini adventures.
Built to Last
Our philosophy is to keep our bikes on the road for as long as possible, not to create disposable products that are built to fail. We start with intentional design choices that make the bike serviceable and safe—and end up with a reliable vehicle you can use day in, day out. Then, we back it up with great local service and a 10-year warranty for peace of mind.
What Makes it a P9?
- Bosch Performance Line Cruise motor provides up to 65 Nm of torque and 300% support
- 1x9-speed Shimano Alivio groupset with trigger shifter
Quick Haul Highlights
- Cargo capacity: 50 kg on the rear rack, plus an additional 20 kg with optional front rack
- Fits riders 145 - 195 cm (4’9” - 6’5”) tall, with adjustable seatpost and Speedlifter stem (no tools required)
- Lots of available kid- and cargo-carrying accessories—easily create your perfect setup
- Ultra-low 490 mm standover height makes (dis)mounting and waiting at stops easier
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for reliable stopping power—even when heavily loaded and riding fast
- Proven safe and reliable: frame and fork are EFBE-tested up to the 150 kg (331 lb) Maximum Gross Vehicle Weight
*Note: These are our standard model specifications. The bike's weight and folded dimension may not include racks and fenders. The specifications for your country may differ slightly. We do our best to ensure that the specifications listed here accurately reflect the exact parts found on our production bikes. However, component changes do occur for various reasons and there may be brief delays on site updates. We reserve the right to make component changes without prior notification, which may cause discrepancies with the information listed on the web.